A new range of Cloud servers
We have launched a new range of Cloud servers powered by vStack hyper-convergent platform for Linux and Windows.
The minimum configuration of the Linux server with 1 CPU, 1 RAM, and 25 GB SSD and placement in the largest data center in the Netherlands, the USA or Russia, costs 327 indian rupee. It is one of the best among the cloud infrastructure rental market offers.
What is vStack?
vStack is the latest OpenSource technology platform. Each of them a set of unique features:
Simplified codebase, democratic community, bold decisions to boost development.
- Bhyve hypervisor
It is lightweight, has an extraordinary model of using virtual memory. Simultaneously, it has a unique approach to CPU virtualization.
- ZFS file system
POSIX layer and an A.C.I.D. transactional integrity model, advanced configuration model, shared volumes and file systems management, advanced integrity, correction, and recovery checking mechanisms, as well as the two-level adaptive replacement cache (ARC).
The vStack platform combines all these technologies, complementing them with its own developments:
- A cluster implementation, that performs redundancy of platform elements and, if necessary, restores the functionality of these elements;
- High-performance virtual networks with minimal overhead for cluster nodes;
- Availability and platform elements performance monitoring system;
- An orchestration system;
- A single management interface that provides the JSON-RPC API;
- A web interface for the platform administrators, components (such as vDC), or general users.
vStack customer benefits
- Quick support
A vStack.com startup is a member of ITGLOBAL.COM group of companies. This will allow you to add improvements to the platform structure as quickly as possible, if necessary.
- Advantageous plans
Thanks to the absence of the platform use commission fees, we succeded to reduce the cost of cloud servers rent by 2 times.